10.25.2006

I'm alive...

if you can call this living...
Here's a quick wrap-up of the week past...
The bathroom ceiling is almost done. Thrilling...
I was cleaning out the cactus bed last Saturday, it's overgrown itself and was spilling out onto the back sidewalk. In the process, I managed to sit on a pile of pads I pruned and set aside to distribute to cacti loving friends. ouch...
Once again, the chance to have a martini with The Chicken has been foiled by work... one of these days...
I'm older, but none the wiser... go figure...
I haven't seen any of my friends in weeks... I suck...
I am definitely falling prey to SDD in my old age... I usually don't start with full on depression until November, at least...
I'm going to go make myself another Belvedere martini and sit in the dark and brood... no wandering tonight.
I'll be back soon. Be well...

wander with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home