1.27.2007

seek and ye shall find...

well, I have a headache that would kill most mortals, but I managed to track down some clean images of the MTV ads...







Nice, huh? I still don't know the advertising agency that did them, but I did find some references to them on the web, all were in Japanese, except for this one...

It's on a blog called "Mujahideen Ryder" which is, get this, a blog by and for "hip-hop Muslims" ! (right now my balls are slowly ascending into my lower abdomen...). If you scroll down through the comments on the site, you'll have a laugh or two... I especially like the one that declares that we should "get over 9/11". Most of the buzz there is about how the ads were censured by the US Government. I hope they were. It's about time someone supposedly in charge put their foot down on something like this.

You know, it's getting late, I'm tired and like I said, between my head pounding and my testicles pretending they're Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay, I'm about done for the night. I'm going to bed. I'll read your displeasures with my amusement with the hip-hop mooselimbs in the morning.
Wander on, friends, wander on...


wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home