3.11.2007

it's Emeril LaGothy..!


Since my diet attempt is driving my dining choices, and I'm getting a bit tired of salads, meat and water, I decided to splurge a bit tonight with some marinated chicken breasts;
I made a marinade of olive oil, Worcester, minced garlic, dry mustard, salt and pepper and let them soak it up in the icebox for most of the day. Threw them on Grillzilla and while they cooked, I made some yellow rice and steamed fresh peas. Like my dear departed friend Red from Mississippi used to say, "they's so good, if ya put some on yer forehead, your tounge'd slap your brains out trying to get at it".

And, since I seem to not only kept my first ten pounds off, but lost another one as well, I finally treated myself to my promised pint of Boddington's...

ahh... the precious...
and, it was really, really good...
I can't wait for the next nine pounds to go away, I'll be halfway to my goal.
Well, my fellow wanderers, I have laundry to fold and put away, so I'll bid ye fair 'eve and fare thee well.


wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home