4.09.2008

gack...

I know, I know... I said I would post something about the Spring Blogfest, but because:
a: I started the week off at work with a bang and it's been Bedlam since, so by the time I've gotten home the past few nights, my brain meats are seriously hurting. Can't write with pounding brain meats...
b: I am going through a really bad, evil, nasty and unfair stretch of blogger's block. Aforementioned brain meats just can't do it right now. Sorry.
c: I sort of fell off the no booze, no coffee, eating right and exercising wagon this week and damn if my body didn't go right back into the constant pain thing again. In the space of three days, I'm back where I was a month ago. It has to be the coffee or the booze. Double damn...
I just want everyone who was at the Blogfest to know I really appreciate your kind words and also know that I had a great time with old friends and new friends, and all the associated goings on, especially the pre- and post- fest activities withJimbo, Erica, Teresa and Ken The Bodyguard. First class peeps, if ever there were any, I'm quite sure...
And special thanks to Fausta.

Be back soon...




wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home