4.20.2008

it's Emeril LaGothy..!

even after playing yard slave all weekend, I summoned up the energy and interest to make dinner tonight - Sausage, Onion and Pepper sammies!
Firstly, I chopped up a huge green pepper and a huge sweet onion, as well as three cloves of garlic...

then I prepared the bread; some olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano, which I toasted on the grill...

I applied a few of these during the process, just to make sure everything came out OK...

I then threw four nice, fresh hot Italian sausages on the grill...

and grilled them about ten minutes a side...

Then I cut them into half inch slices, threw them in with the onions and peppers for a few minutes, then made up the sandwiches...

Damn. Like my friend Red used to say,
"That's so good, if you put some on your forehead, your tongue would slap your brains out trying to get at it!"



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home