8.29.2008

an open letter to John McCain...

Mr. McCain,
Thank you. Because I have a great love for my country, the greatest country of all, The United States Of America, I was going to cast my vote for you on November 4th, but now I will enter that greatest sanctuary of American freedom, the voting booth, with a renewed faith and confidence that the ideals, beliefs and responsibilities of free men (and women) everywhere, will be represented by you and Sarah Palin, I feel that there is, indeed, a very bright light that will shine for all that is true and right and just. I have a great respect for you. I believe that you have a true interest and direction that is best for this great country and now I know that you, too, believe that to be your course. I have been very afraid of America falling into the hands of those who have suspect intentions. And, I must admit, that some of your policies have had me a bit wary, but you have risen above your personal agenda, and have put what is best for the people of this great nation first and fore most and, for that, I thank you. I have been planning to and will continue to champion you as the next President of the United States, and I will sleep tonight with a new found rest, thanks to your astute choice as a running mate. I do not mean to belittle your experience and love of country, but now I know, for sure in my heart, that you have the very best interest of true Americans in mind.
Thank you.
Your most humble supporter,
Gregor



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home