8.30.2008

scumbag hippie leftard mfr's...

I went this morning to do some more work on my daughter's betrothed's sound studio. After I remeasured for the umpity-twelfth time, I went to get some lumber at the big orange box in town and passed through down town Highland Park, NJ, the next town North from Rutger's home, New Brunswick. Lining the sidewalk between the two towns were a crowd of anti-war protesters, with signs, banners and even one of the worst looking giant puppet heads I've ever seen. Not being worn by anyone, mind you, it was lying on it's side in the gutter. I guess it was even too embarrassing for even one of the over the hill hippies to wear...
Anyway, I went past them into New Brunswick, picked up my lumber and, while waiting at the checkout, grabbed a big piece of white paper that was just sitting there, needing to be used for something interesting. So, I asked the girl a the checkout if I could have it. She said, "Si"... typical. I loaded the lumber into the truck and grabbed one of my big black markers from my toolbox and wrote in nice, easy to read block letters on the paper "God Bless Pres. Bush", and headed back into town. By now the traffic was crazy and everyone was slowing down to honk and wave and flash peace signs at the hippies, who were beaming and smiling and waving their "End The War Now" and "Impeach Bush" banners. Geez, do you think they could put a little imagination into it by now? Anyway, as I crawled up to the in the line of cars, I started flashing my lights and blowing my horn and when they all turned to look at me, I held up my little home made sign. Ha. I was immediately assaulted with "Fuck you, asshole!", "Fuck George Bush!", middle fingers waved in my general direction and had my truck spit at. All I did was smile back and hold up my sign. A young Jewish couple, pushing a baby in a stroller, was passing in front of all this and saw my sign and the guy gave me a smile and a thumbs-up. Made my day. Just goes to show you how peace loving the dirty hippie scumbags are and how some really appreciate what President Bush has done to keep us and our allies in the Middle East safe.
Got another wall framed and ready to sheet rock, by the way. I'll get more done on Monday.
Have a swell evening, my fellow wanderers...

wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home