10.01.2008

gee, can you say "fix"..?



Thursday night's VP debate should be quite the show... It's being "moderated" by the one and only Gwen Ifill...
Avowed devotee of the Obamafuhrer, author of a book extolling his virtues (sic), which, by the way, is due to hit the shelves around the same time as the Inauguration... playing it safe, Gwen???
Here's a rare picture of the smitten Ms. Ifill, basking in the glow that is the Obamafuhrer at the DNC...



At least I would consider this a rare photo since, from I've read about her, she usually has her head up his ass to the shoulders... but I digress...

Yet another example of how the media is in charge of this election. Isn't this fun? A bunch of ball licking scumbag talking heads are going to decide who will be the President of the United States. Well, along with Soros and a few others...
This isn't my America, not any more. But I'll be damned if I give it up without going down with it...



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home