10.31.2008

the hour is late...

and I was a very busy lad today. I'm going to bed. Don't expect too much around here for the next three or four days, I'm taking a holiday to kick some ass on my living room project. I'm spending election night live blogging with some friends and, depending on what befalls us, I shall have either pithy commentary or pissy commentary on Wednesday. And for those of you who live amongst the Orcs, please take care over the next few days... things could get rough, especially in the less enlightened parts of the cities, if The Chosen One doesn't get chosen. Or even if he does. There's nothing like emboldened assholes on the loose. If you can carry arms, do so. If not, just lay low. Be smart, not brave.
And, so, on that note, I bid thee the fairest of eves, I hope all good things come our way, may the gods bless you and yours and may the gods bless our great United States of America. And, just remember, you can't kill an idea...




wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home