10.22.2008

thanks...

to everyone for the birthday wishes, it means a lot, really.
It's strange that lately, I feel like a small weight has been lifted off my shoulders, by not devoting any real thought to politics. I can't tell you how many times I read something on a blog, or heard something on the news that almost had me racing to pound away, ranting and raving, but I've been able to shake it off. Good for me...
It's caused my readership to fall off a bit, but there's other places to read better written things that I usually churn out, for sure. And it doesn't mean my interest has fallen off with my hits, I just really don't let it get to me anymore. I actually sleep better and my stomach cramps have tapered off. And my left testicle has descended to it's normal position...
I'm still not awash in the certainty of a McCain victory, but I do hold some hope that those yet to be heard from will come forth on election day and push him over the top. I think that, in spite of what you read or hear in the far left slanted media, Obama isn't doing as well as they say he is and, with the sort of help that Murtha and Biden are handing out, a few minds might be changed. Or not. I've read enough about life under the Nazi regime to know that I'll survive under the black Hitler. I can play the game, too. But, like I said, maybe I won't have to.
Well, Mrs. SOG has cranked out some great sausage, pepper and onion sandwiches, home made potato salad and I've still got a few stouts left over from the weekend, so I'm off to sup and kick back. This weekend I'm playing the bachelor and that means that I can kick ass on the living room. Stand by for more hair raising, blood curdling tales of remodeling...
Have a swell evening my fellow wanderers. Fare thee well.



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home