11.19.2008

Work continues...




on the living room remodeling project at Stately Sad Old Goth Manor... No time for pithy commentary, just don't expect me around here until Black Friday... too much to do and not enough time to do it... Suffice to say that the sheet rock is now up between the ceiling beams, all spackled and painted, three of the four walls are painted in the new khaki color, I will be putting the first coat of the true blue on the front wall tonight and the second coat tomorrow night, then spend the weekend installing the radiant heating on the floor and the new oak flooring and the eight inch high baseboards. Then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be trimming the windows and then it's a break until after the Turkey eating festival. I'll then install the new door and start the endless task of installing all the cove molding to close the gaps between the new ceiling and the exposed beams and then I start on the shelves that will ring the top of the room at the top of the windows and door. I'll be completely done by Christmas. Complete set of before and after photos then.
Later.


UPDATE...


As much as I wish it was, that photo is not my living room, sorry to say... didn't mean to mislead anyone. If that was my living room, I wouldn't do a thing to it though, it sort of suits me just as it is...



wander with me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home