3.10.2009

nom, nom, nom...

Mrs. SOG outdid herself tonight for dinner... grilled chicken and saffron rice over carrot souffle... she wouldn't let me help with dinner, but while she was cooking we did have an in depth discussion about the shotgun she fancies, the Mossberg SA-20 Autoloader. She thinks she'd like a .410 as a home defense weapon that she could swing about with ease. I think giving her a scatter gun would be an unfair advantage, though. She's more of the pistol type. She once shot out the bottom of a beer bottle, by placing a .375 ball from my Colt New Model Navy through the neck of the bottle... at about twenty yards. Dead eye...
Just sayin', but if I'm going to invest in a newer home defense weapon, I sort of fancy this...


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home