3.23.2009

Oh, dat cwazy Bawney Fwank...

what a cwown...




I guess playing the race card has gotten old, I mean, just about everyone with a semi-functioning brain stem knows that the only ones who play it are the Democrats and the radical blacks... so now it's time to pull out the sex card... specifically the joker, I guess... So now if you don't agree with the whole gay marriage thing, now you're a homophobe... even if you're a Supreme Court Justice...
Personally, I could give a rolling crap, I'm all for people being happy and if being able to make sure your partner of choice is covered by health care or life insurance or what ever, fine. Just don't cram it down my throat, so to speak. But to pull that one out just shows what a flaming moron ol' Barney is... (boy, was that paragraph full of innuendo....)
The Dimbulbcrats really make me piss my pants at times... you can never have an opinion that differs with theirs, only to be called some ridiculous name... reminds me of grammar school recess.


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home