3.02.2009

Winter Wonderland...

my pasty white goth ass... I had to get up at 3:30 this morning and spend two hours shoveling ten inches of global warming out of my driveway so I could spend two hours driving the fifty four miles to work. Other than that, it was a wonderful day. My clients had the good sense to stay home, so I managed to get more work done today that I will the rest of the week, no phone calls, no meetings, no bull... and no traffic on the way home. I was able to set the cruise control on the goth mobile pickup at seventy and cruise in the right lane, listening to music, smoking home rolled cigarettes and sipping coffee without the usual assholes trying to run me off the road because I won't do more than five over the speed limit.
And now, I have the first of several vodka martini's in me, I'm ensconced in the toasty warm confines of Stately Sad Old Goth Manor, and Dame Recliner is calling my name. The usual rat race resumes tomorrow, I'm sure.
Oh, and King Uppity is considering dismantling the missile shield in Eastern Europe if Russia agrees to work with us on stopping Iran's nuclear ambitions. Right. Fuck you, Obama. Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on, you wetback Kenyan impostor. Fuck you seven ways from Sunday. And Monday. A snowy Monday, at that...


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home