4.24.2009

sometimes it takes so little...

in a scant, few words, this week sucked. even more so than the past two weeks. while trying to wrap things up in my current office, before i'm shuffled off to my glass cube at the client's place, people have been coming in and out, taking office furniture, the stacks of cubicle walls, even the fucking pictures off the walls... it's like being the ghost of someones dead relative, sitting in a dark corner, while those living yet come and take their bounty... it is not pleasant.
however, whilst surfing the web at lunch time, which, conceptually is strange in itself, for no one is there to care what i do or when i do it, but i still take my lunch at the same time, sit at my same desk, surf the same blogs and news sites, sitting in a darkened building that no more resounds with the din of my fellow workers, it is now but a well of echoes, even the sound of my typing returns in it's own, faint, mocking way... sorry, i'm wandering... whilst searching out the living amongst the ones and zeros, i stumbled across this little treasure, much by accident, almost in the same way The One Ring was found... those of you who know me well will know just how much this turns me on, as i identify with Tolkien's characters more than i identify with most of the people i know in this supposed "real" world, which is, really, quite sad i imagine, but i'm past the age of caring and my life in years late has been a very solitary one, much like any of Tolkien's well crafted folk who, although they are surrounded by many, are truly apart... and alone. i'm not complaining, nor am i pathetic or sad, as you might think, it's just who i am. i prefer to sit on the edge of life. bah, whatever...
enjoy the trailer. enjoy your evening. night has fallen, it's time to wander...


Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home