5.13.2009

I'm back...

While I was away, I discovered some things...

The world really is flat. Honest, I'm not kidding. I've seen the edge...

The majority of people inhabiting said flat world have their heads to far up their asses that they don't really matter... they're just in the way and not worthy of worrying about... fuck 'em.

America is in it's death throes... the clutches of the ultra left are completing their strangle hold on our once great nation. There is no blinding Conservative light on the horizon... not even a candle... even if Gregory House were elected President, it couldn't be cured...

I'm sick of the whole Right-wing Conservative blogging world... all your pissing and moaning and sarcasm and the idea you make a difference has grown old... while you were sitting there on your asses in front of your computer trying to be pithy and witty, I was out there, beating the streets, trying to fend off this assault on America last November... thanks for the help.

I'm tired.

No, I'm not giving up blogging. I'm just tired.

Fuck Obama. Really... FUCK OBAMA and everyone who voted for him and more especially, everyone who sat on their asses and did nothing to help stop him. You're worse then those who supported him.

I'm going to go have some dinner while I can still afford to eat.



Touch me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home