8.10.2009

call to arms...



I subscribe to the news feeds and emails from MyBarackObama.com, just fer shits and giggles... Here's a snippet of an email I got today.

As you've probably seen in the news, special interest attack groups are stirring up partisan mobs with lies about health reform, and it's getting ugly. Across the country, members of Congress who support reform are being shouted down, physically assaulted, hung in effigy, and receiving death threats. We can't let extremists hijack this debate, or confuse Congress about where the people stand.

Maybe I should go and confront my Congress critter face to face as it's suggested...
Sounds like desperation to me.

Time for a vodka on the rocks and a Camel. Man, it's hot out there. 99 by my back door thermometer, and that gets afternoon shade. Stay cool, in all ways, friends.
Later.



go ahead, make your day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home