9.02.2009

I await the sound of hob-nail boots on my front walk...



and the midnight kicking in of my front door...

Here's what I sent to my local school district administrator this morning...



click to enlarge


Here's the full text of the message...

"As a Manalapan Township resident and tax payer and, more so, as an American, I respectfully request that the Manalapan-Englishtown Regional School District refuse to allow the viewing of the thinly veiled message of statist propaganda due to be broadcast on September 8th through the school systems of our great Nation by the Obama administration. If any parents want their children to be exposed to such dreadful indoctrination, then they and their children should watch it in their home. The public school system is no place for anyone, of any political party, to try to further their agenda.
Thank you."


I hope you might do the same to stop the spread of those trying to infect the minds of the young with their leftist propaganda.



go ahead, make your day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home