10.29.2009

hey, hey...



it's National Cat Day!
My cat, Tiger The Cat®, is almost eighteen years old, by my reckoning. Needs a little help getting up on the bed once in a while, but she still is a wonderful friend. She showed up in the back yard one day as a barely weaned kitten and has been around ever since. She hangs out with me when I sit in the little nook off the kitchen watching NASCAR every Sunday or Saturday night, usually curled up in my lap. She goes to bed with me every night and she wakes me up every morning. She doesn't like too many other people, she took a liking to me early on and that was that. I guess it's because we're a lot alike. We're both solitary creatures, don't like a lot of fuss and we both shed...
So, in honor of my constant companion, here's one of my favorite cat songs...



"My Cat" by Jack Off Jill. Enjoy.



go ahead, make your day...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home