5.10.2010

It's Musical Monday, yet again...


And I resume sailing away to the music of the East...
The closer I get to the cradle of civilization, the more earthy and ancient and mysterious the music gets, as are the emotions it stirs...

This is called "The Hunt", performed live by Niyaz, with Azam Ali's enthralling voice carrying me away to some dark desert place, the hint of the far away sea on the zepyhers of the night, the light of the stars bright enough to see by... and the earth sings...






As always, click the Musical Monday banner to be taken to Diane's place, where you can connect with all the others who participate in the adventure of discovery and sharing... join in, won't you?

spew accordingly below...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Run DMT said...

This is really interesting sound. I've never heard of Niaz, but I thank you for introducing this to me. I love all the diverse sounds that people bring to this fun meme.

Thanks for stopping by for Musical Monday. :-)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never head of Niaz but I like this. So different than what I listen to :) Have a great week ahead :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I have never heard this song nor the artist before, but I liked it.
I tend to like all type of music and I am so happy that you picked this one for MM.
It's very haunting in a good way!
Have a good week.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kelly L said...

Call me crazy but this song makes me want to start belly dancing... Love it!

Love to you.
Kelly
Kelly's Ideas

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bingley said...

Put a clip up for you, my friend.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I liked that, I have a few albums by a band from Niger called Etran Finatawa, you'd probably like their stuff Gregor.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home