4.23.2011

Yard sale...

Well, here we go. This is bordering on the ridiculous, there is so much stuffed into Stately Sad Old Goth Manor that it's going to take weeks to sort it out and get it on Ebay or Craigslist or where ever.
I'm going to be putting stuff up here for a week or so before I list it, so if you see something that you fancy, drop me a line, we can work something out. I hate to get rid of some of this stuff, but it's the only way we can finance our gardening and chicken adventure, so it goes. Besides, like they say, you can't take it with you.
You can contact me by clicking on the flying bat in the sidebar. Or via Facebook.

1. A Kelsey Mercury Excelsior printing press and all the stuff that goes with it:

You can see all the other stuff here:

I'm asking $900.00 as a starting bid on Ebay, the press alone is worth that. It all weighs a ton, so shipping is out of the question. Either pick it up, or I'll deliver it in New Jersey for a flat fee based upon mileage.

2. A late forties vintage Royal Aristocrat Portable typewriter:

Check out all the photos and info here:

$75.00 and it's yours. I'll even toss in UPS shipping.

3. Ok, this one is killing me, but I have to do it...
My cherished 2003 Kintail Drumrun Scottish small pipes.

This is one of the sweetest, mellow sets I've ever played. All synthetic materials, Polypenco drones, blowpipe, chanter and stocks. Synthetic Gortex bag. Synthetic reeds. Black velvet bag cover and a nice travel case.
If you want a new set, you're going to shell out close to $800.00 USD at today's exchange rate. I'm giving these away for $550.00.
More here:

You're going to have to pay the shipping and insurance on these, I'm not going there. This is breaking my heart, you know...

4. A 1960's vintage Central Railroad of New Jersey Trainman hat and tunic buttons.

These were given to me when I was thirteen years old by a relative who was retiring from the railroad. $65.00, I'll kick for the shipping. See more here:

There aren't many in this condition.









5. A Brody Mk1 helmet, British, World War II.

This came into my possession in the late sixties, it's been stored and protected for most of that time. All original, see more here:

$50.00, shipping included. Great for playing army with the kids...

Well, that's it for now. Like I said, everything here will be listed on-line after a week or so, then more will take it's place. The Collyer brothers have nothing on me...








2 Comments:

Anonymous Raivyn said...

Wow! You've got some awesome stuff lying around! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Aaaaaaagh!!! Money is tight right now, Taxes and Ex#2 is attempting to get mo'money because her child support just dropped..... the Kintail Drumrun Scottish small pipes......

I'll say it again...."Aaaaaagh!"

I play the Scottish pipe, and the Amerind 5 hole at Funerals every so once in a while......Amazing Grace on the Amerind will make you cry......

Dammit.....but sometimes, you want and can't get right away.

Good luck with the sale!

The Brody Mk4 is great, but I have my Grandad's Teufelhunden helmet.....Damm Devil Dogs is good enuff for me on that one!

Happy Easter, or Solstice or whatever, ol' Interwebs Friend.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home