5.01.2011

Grab bag...

Been pretty busy over the past week, haven't had too much time to post more stuff for sale, but here's a fun one...

12 Wings Cigarettes Military Aircraft tobacco cards.



These were included in packs of Wings Cigarettes in the early 1940's (Ten cents a pack!!!), I have twelve out of the full set of fifty produced. Each card has a description on the back.




They grade as good condition and list anywhere from $4.00 to $8.00 each retail. I'm asking $40.00 for the lot and I'll throw in this nifty Korean War era US Army 2nd Infantry Division shoulder patch! It's not a reproduction and is in clean, unused condition.



I'm going to be listing these separately on Craig's list later this week at $40 for the cards and $15 for the patch, so if you want them, drop me a line.

More later in the week, including a huge collection of Hess, Ertl, Lindsay and other plastic and diecast trucks and planes!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home