5.01.2010

It's Prog Rock Saturday Night..!

You're going to be hearing a few of my favorite pieces from Yes over the next few weeks. My youngest daughter and I are going to see them in June, with special guest Peter Frampton!
Here's my second favorite Yes song, recorded live in 2003 at Montreaux, "And You And I". I have to admit, I can't listen to this without getting a leaky face, for reasons I'd rather not get into, but suffice it to say that it means a lot to me...
I hope you enjoy it.





spew accordingly below...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bingley said...

I love "And You And I" too.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had tickets to see them last summer when the whole tour was cancelled due to Jon Anderson's illness. Glad to hear they are back on the road.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home